Christmassing - Advent Loot Week 2

Hello again :)

The second week has already passed already so here is the second update on the loot from the advent calendar :)
 
The bf got some more Green & Blacks chocolate, some Kinder chocolate, a mini bag of Haribo Christmas sweets, a balloon propeller, a pair the Homer Simpson socks, some highlighter tabs, and a tiny tool to fix glasses which I'm sure will come in super handy. I didnt write down when he got what but this will give you some idea.

My look this week was strangely no chocolate at all, three mini cookie cutters (the last one wasnt in the picture), mini jar of green edible glitter, a hair clip, sewing machine needles, and some arrow tabs.

Not bad for week 2! I'll keep you posted on the rest :)

Comments

  1. Such cool presents! I think next year I'm going to have to get more imaginative for my girls. We do chocolates - but here in the tropics they have to be kept in the fridge and snuck into the calendar each morning before they get up! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus