Happy Pancake Day 2013!

Hi everyone!
I need to take a small break from Fabulising February to deal with the current February events. Today is pancake day! Remember last year when I had more time to celebrate and went to the pancake races? This year I had to work, but we still had pancakes of course :)


Not my best pancakes, but they were still nice

I literally only ate pancakes today, at work, at home, for dinner, for dessert... I wanted to use my Star Wars moulds to make some, but in the end I chose the easy option and had normal ones instead. With strawberries of course :)

So no crafting today as I need to recover from my pancake intake, but I'll come back with more fabulising projects soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus