Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone!
The tree is up, the stockings are finally done (more about that later) and the apron is finished (more about that later too). 

I must be getting old coz I actually have heirlooms in our tree now... But it's really cool to have stuff from my mother and my grandmother in here. Makes you wonder in a way...

I even have a Me To You bear :)

This is our tree this year. I quite like it although it does take up most of the living room LOL. Oh well, it's only for a few days and it does look very Christmassy :)

I hope you're all having a great time this Christmas and can spend it with family and friends and lots of good food. I have some catching up to do on my sewing and intend to sew and eat for the next few days :) Absolutely nothing wrong with that hihi! Merry Christmas and big hugz from London!

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus