Steampunk Outfit - Eye Patch in the making

So the bf is at some crazy Warhammer gaming day (trust me, I've seen the table, it's 8 foot long!). My whole plan was to start making my costume or continueing my costume I should say, on Friday night and pulla huge sewing weekend like with the Mombi dress. Sadly that sooo didnt happen. I was so tired all week and yesterday was the worst. I couldnt concentrate on my job at all and was so tired. I had been going to bed on time so I dont really know whats going on (except maybe side effect of recent diagnosis). So yesterday I got home at about 6.30pm and decided to take a small nap. Yes, I've done that before, usually waking up at about 8 or so and happily enjoying my evening. Not this time... I woke up... at 7am this morning!!! OMG... my whole Friday night planning gone! So because it was super early on Saturday morning, I decided to watch a few episodes of the Gilmore Girls (I admit it, am addicted, and since the bf is away I can watch this to my heart's content). I am also sad to admit that I am still watching it... at 4pm... OMG I just cant get motivated...

So since I am actually not really active at the moment, I thought I'd shar emy non-activity with you and also share a picture of my steampunk eye-patch-in-progress. I did this last week but didnt have the chance to show it off yet. I still needs a proper strap, the ribbon is only for testing. Once the strap is up, I will post an updated picture of course. Slowly but surely the outfit is coming together.... or so it will once I get off the sofa...


Oh yes, also pls ignore the whole lazy weekend look...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus