Tin Can Desk Organiser

OMG, as I was surfing through Miranda's blog, I found another very cool blog, namely Me Making Do and Remodelholics, both written by the same person.

After surfing HER blog(s) as well, I came across this fantastic tutorial for an extremely frugal desk organiser made out TIN CANS! It looks sooo cute! I must have one! I think I will make the bf eat tinned food for a few days ;)

Check it out:
http://www.remodelaholic.com/2010/05/i-can-craft-organizer-repurpose-guest.html

Isnt it the coolest??

Comments

  1. You're right. This is so cute! I especially love the color. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus