Mombi continued 6

So I managed to find this mesh top as described in the previous blog, and tonight I encorporated it into the dress. Mainly for lack of motivation to start working on cloak which was supposed to be done tonight, or the lining at least...

I added trim and sequins, and the gauntlets will cover most of the bottom bit. Except for maybe a few more ribbon re-attaching, the dress is now 100% complete :)



I didnt have a camera in the shop and my phone was as usual out of battery, so I took a photo of the fabric to check if it was see-through enough. It could be a little more see-through, but this is all I have at the moment so hopefully it will be enough.



I'm not too happy that it looks so netty and not more pantyhose-like, but there is nothing I can do about that at the moment. The only other option would have been to actually use pantyhose but the ones I own are way too dark to be used for this. So, what do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus